Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Superhero Fridge Saves Mrs Fridge from HUGE Fall!

Hello Reader!

I am relieved to tell of my, quite frankly, superhero super-fast reactions on Sunday night! Mrs Fridge went to bed a few hours earlier than me, as she is prone to do with Ice Cube growing on a daily basis. I watched TV for a while came to bed and read for a while. Mrs Fridge was in the middle of the bed (again) and I asked her to move over just a bit. She obliged and I read on in comfort. Soon I tired and with the light off quickly fell into sleep. I awoke with a start, in reaction to what a vaguely remember as a Mrs Fridge noise, and before I was fully awake I had moved across the bed with lightning speed, caught and held Mrs Fridge in my arms mid way through her fall out the bed! It’s a short fall (no bunk beds here!) but a fall is a fall!

Mrs Fridge was so shaken and surprised that she immediately went back to sleep.

On analysis, it is clear sign that Mrs Fridge hogs the middle of the bed to such an extent that when moved over a little, she took her default location as the middle of the bed and thusly fell out!

Mr Fridge is also considering buying some side rail bars for the bed or installing a gentle slide on the side of the bed which will run her down onto another lower bed, if she decides to roll over and out again. The alternative is to lay a trampoline parallel to the bed so that if she falls out then she will simply bounce back into bed and not notice a thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOA.....or simply purchase a bigger bed ;) You are a superhero!!! ha hahaaa
USA COWGIRL