Friday, April 18, 2008

EXCLUSIVE! Mrs Fridge has craving!

It’s official Reader! Mrs Fridge has a craving. While I was typing away about the pineapple in the fridge last night she had already scoffed it! As an emergency measure today when she got home from her work, and we had a quick bite to eat at the local Italian, I had to cut up and dice the pineapple I bought her as a joke! There was a lot (it was a big pineapple) and she had eaten a big lasagne, but she has scoffed most of the pineapple! Never mind big baby, never mind her giving birth to a horse! She is having a giant pineapple! (Ladies don’t think about that one too much . . . you know . . . . the pain of birthing a pineapple).

On a personal note, today was pre-Saturday, what with it being a day off work for me, and I am happy that I still have Saturday normal to come, with all but the hunting and gathering to complete tomorrow morning I have a free day!

Here is how Mrs Fridge looks just now with her ice cube/horse/pineapple.





No comments: