Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday's Can be Great!

Hello and Happy Monday Reader!

Mr Fridge had a long night and had a massive 3 hours sleep Saturday night/Sunday morning. A relaxing day followed with the in-laws who kindly helped Mrs Fridge host the Sunday viewing of our Property Empire and then I met them in town to have more food at 'The Dogs'. I had stew.

Apparently I made up for the lack of sleep last night and was snoring so LOUD that I woke Mrs Fridge twice and the vibrations vibrated her across the bed. Sorry Mrs Fridge. On the plus side I awoke fresh and awake so that worked out well in the end.

Mrs Fridge continues to grow and I am now convinced that we are having a horse and not a human child. It is taking it out of her and she is currently having a post shower snooze on the ice tray in the bedroom.

Mr Fridge wonders if Brother Fridge and Nearly Sister-in-law Nice Austrian Lady (sorry Dad, no news : it's just what we call her) have the link now so I hope they are reading. Hello!!! CosmoCowGirl, stop reading this and get back to work in your USofA office! Also got a mail from a Karate friend who signs himself as, 'Bark' - crazy Italian-Scottish non-dancing man!

No comments: