Monday, April 7, 2008

Mrs Fridge and Ice Cube Update

Hello again Reader.

Two posts in one day! Impressive I know.

Mr Fridge had another reader this week - it was his Aunt Sister. Welcome Aunt Sister! (Aunt Sister Is Mr Fridge's Dad's Sister, which I just described for my benefit as much as yours). I hope you continue to enjoy despite my previous posts vivid dream. Keep well.

Mrs Fridge continues to grow and Ice Cube is a fast grower. We are on week 17 and Ice Cube is the size of a hand now and Mrs Fridge can feel him/her starting to move little bits. "It feels a little like tickling" is the description, but despite a hand on her tummy and a careful ear to it too I can not feel the movement or hear anything yet. She's a lucky thing to feel that.

Anyway, I have attached a picture of Mrs Fridge in disguise as a normal everyday lady and then with disguise raised to show the extent of Ice Cube's weight training.

Mrs Fridge in disguise and then Ice Cube revealed!


No comments: