Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday Night Work Blues

Hello Readers and Welcome from a very Professional Mr Fridge.

Mr Fridge is in his place of work this evening and long into the night. I am here with a couple of engineers and he is supervising them putting lots of nice new things on our systems. It will be a long night so I thought I would take some time to update what is happening in Fridgeland.

Well, Property Empire went onto the market earlier this week and I was at the flat to host the open viewing. During that time I got a new high score on my phone's Tetris game and read several chapter of the book I am reading ('Lords of the Bow' by Conn Iggulden. Mrs Fridge got it for me for my birthday recently). Yes! We had no viewers what so ever. Not to worry, it was just on the market and Rangers FC were playing, and winning, their big European Football game in Portugal. I am sure that tomorrow will bring many many viewers, despite the slowdown in the market. I still wedged open the door and checked the front entry phone door bell/buzzer was working.

Mrs Fridge continues to do well and we got good test results back today indicating so. We went to look at prams and pushchairs today and then we had a nice meal at a new place called 'Dogs'. The food is served on non-matching plates with designs that all our Grannies had at some point. Mrs Fridge is still off certain foods, like fish, potatoes, haggis and the like. She eats healthily but she rejected the nice green salad with beetroot and opted for other food.

"I still can’t stand the smell of fish." She informed me.

Mrs Fridge ordered up the same dish as me : Fish, chips and mushy peas.

Is it me?


Other news, I navigated Mr Fridge's Dad onto this Blog earlier on, over the phone. I hope he enjoys it and that the writing is big enough for him to read.

Back to work for me now. I know, I can read the Reader's mind : I am such a brave soldier!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds familiar....the old cravings for particular foods and totally off other ones.....the smell of popcorn made me hurl back in the day!! Craved my Mom's meatloaf, too....but other than that....things were pretty much up for grabs! Thanks for the updates.....and Hello to Sr. Mr. Fridge!! Hugs to Mrs. Fridge and Ice Cube! ;) USA COWGIRL