Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Exciting and Moving News!!!

Good Evening Reader!!

Last night we sat on the sofa with mugs of tea and watched 'The Big Fat Hairy Bikers Chefs' on BBC2 and Mrs Fridge commented the Ice Cube was moving about a bit and she could feel the 'butterflies' as Ice Cube moved around within her. I had my hand on her tummy to see if I could feel anything but had no luck for that duration even though we are a few weeks early for that. So I just left my hand at the bottom of her tummy, where Mrs Fridge was reporting the seismic activity. Nothing happened for ages as I sipped my tea then I felt the slightest but firmest of wee kicks! I felt Ice Cube for the first time! I am sooooooooo happy! Mrs Fridge is the lucky one to feel that all the time!, although I am sure that in the coming months when Ice Cube grows bigger and decides to push against her bladder she will feel different and I will know about it.

Mrs Fridge also made a top Chille Con Carne with nachos, guacamole, tomato salsa and Cheddar cheese grated on top!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for you both! It's a magical time, Mr. & Mrs. Fridge. Of course, as ice cube grows and starts getting up under her ribs and it will be hard to breath....that won't be too pleasant...and of course she'll develop, TBS - (tiny bladder syndrome)...but the end result is super FANTASTIC!!!
USA COWGIRL