Monday, April 7, 2008

The Exciting Dream World of Mr Fridge

Hello Reader!

Been a busy time for Mr and Mrs Fridge this weekend! Mr Fridge hunted and gathered then cleaned their headquarters of the property empire. After that he did some very industrious re siliconing (white and transparent) of the shower room before settling down for the new series of Doctor Who in the evening ready for the ever growing Mrs Fridge's return home after a visit to her parents and her pregnant Other Mrs Fridge (same first names - very confusing at times). In fact I was so tired on Saturday night that I was in bed before midnight . . .and before Mrs Fridge – my younger self would have been so embarrassed!

Sunday was an early rise to clean the property empire before putting it on the market (should be on tomorrow so will check the advert and post link!) and more hunting and gathering! We got back in time for me to watch the F1 Grand Prix from Bahrain and for us to enjoy the second half of Dundee Utd against Rangers - with an intermission for a good fry up brunch-brinner (opened to time of day interpretation).

Mr Fridge woke this morning after having a highly amusing dream. I dreamt that I in a dining room with stacked with books on shelves round three walls, the fourth wall having the only door in. Out of bordem, I was trying to learn telekinesis : to move objects by the power of thought alone! To my immense surprise I found that I could make the light that hung from the centre of the room, and over the dining table, sway ever so slightly and even that took considerable effort and energy. A man came into the room and I demonstrated my new skill and managed to make the light sway even more – his scepticism disappeared instantly and with some added shock as I had also managed to make all the books move out from their shelves. I became more skilled and it took less practice to control, direct and become more precise in my new talent. I did not feel powerful or superior but more mischievous. (Anyway – stop the rambling here as real danger of self indulgence here and boring the Reader). The funny thing of the dream was that that I used my skill to make people do huge loud farts! All the women wore large Victorian style skirts and the men loose coats : as I thought on each person the resultant noisy expulsion of gas made their skirt bellow out or men jackets lift up! The ‘victims’ did not seem too alarmed but seemed confused as to what could have caused such forceful bottom burps.

It was very funny.

No comments: