Monday, June 30, 2008

Mrs Fridge Spoiler!

Hello Reader!

A Good day for Andy Murry at Wimbledon making it into the final 16. The excitement of the game had Mrs Fridge on the edge of her seat with near baby dropping excitement! I had to keep an eye on the floor in case she got so excited that her waters would break, cascading and gushing down onto our (clean) floor. Andy won and happily Ice Berg stayed inside safe and sound.

Mr Fridge had two (TWO! YES TWO! NOT ONE!) spoilers given to him for things he was watching on the TV at the weekend. I was watching Spooks, that excellent BBC 1 spy drama, which I had never seen before, which was obvious since I had rented them and said I had not seen them. As the episode started,

"Oh, she dies in the end. I remember this." she said.

"Oh well, I'll see how it pans out . . . only 59 minutes of the 60 minute episode to go." I had to sadly reply.

Next day, on the Sunday, I put on Noel Coward's 'Brief Encounter' which I recorded at Christmas from Film 4. Five minutes into the film,

"Oh, she has just tried to kill herself, I remember that".

Mrs Fridge remembered the program and the film and that demonstrates sharp memory and quick recall, but she could not bloody remember that I had not seen them! Oh well.

Anyways, here is a picture of lovely Mrs Fridge and Ice Berg.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

This blog was obviously written by a hairdresser,who drives a mazda mx5.HA HA HA. Whats going on with the sprog? cant be long now going by the photo of your lovely wife.Hope you are enjoying your time in Lydia before the sprogs cooked cause i have a lovely 4 door nissan MICRA with baby seat ready for you to trade. Hope all is well. speak soon Paul