Monday, June 2, 2008

How quick has the last week been?

Hello Reader,

Well! Mr Fridge cannot believe what has been happening in the last week! It was 6 days ago I last posted! Where has the time gone, I am sure I hear you ask.

In response Mr Fridge can claim to be well travelled, worked and ‘watered’ shall we say? The last blog entry was made from a hotel room in Dublin last week; yes Mr Fridge had left the country and gone to afar shores in the interest of work. I was there Tuesday and flew home on Friday. For the first time I was not looking forward to being away from home, I usually enjoy a good trip, especially this time as I was leaving Mrs Fridge and Ice Cube all alone! I was glad to get home and see Mrs Fridge and Ice Cube are well.

Anyway work was good and it was nice to put faces to names and voices, even if I did not recognise one person in particular as I had last seen Mrs 4444 for at least two years. Anyway, she had dark hair then and not the blond stuff she has now! I was embarrassed to say the least, but I hope she forgave me. Thursday night was very good as we went out en masse to celebrate 30 Year Old Man’s birthday! It was a good night and I even danced (from about 2am). I got back to the hotel about 3am and the staff thought I looked a bit tired (was careful what I was drinking, no worries there Reader) so cancelled my alarm call, which made matters worse as my mobile discharged during my sleep so no alarm call!! I DO NOT like sleeping in, not since I left my teens anyway.

The weekend was good and we had Mrs Fridge’s parents over to celebrate Mrs Fridge’s Dad’s birthday. It was a gloriously sunny and warm day on Saturday so we took them to the ‘Taste of Edinburgh’ on Sunday, when it pissed down all day: Despite the cold, the wet and the ever muddying ground the food and whisky was good and they seemed to enjoy the day.

Property Empire had no visitors but I have a viewing by appointment this week so hopefully they will buy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always good to meet folks like that in other parts of the world that you work with. Must have been a fun trip. I look forward to the time when us 3 amigos over here can cross that big pond and meet up with our other VOICE amigos and have some good "bonding" sessions ;) Have to convince mgmt tho'.....

Good Luck on the property sale...fingers crossed!!
USA COWGIRL