Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday Update! Yawn Spread Across The Atlantic!

Hello Reader!
CowGirl in the USofA read about the yawn and while she was doing so . . .yawned herself!!!!! That means the yawn has crossed the Atlantic and spread to over there! All that from a sleepy Agatha Christie Fan Fi in the office. How cool is that!? I now hope it can spread farther afield!

Property Empire viewing drags along : No visitors on Sunday there nor tonight but we had a special viewing by an interested party last night, so had to rush down after playing, and losing at, football. Had to point out that my hair was not gelled back but I was not long out a shower. Hope he believed me.

Ice Cube seems not to have grown too much this week, but he/she as been moving about in Mrs Fridge's freezer box. See her latest enormity below! Again, even cooler that the yawn by a distance greater than across the Atlantic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I YAWNED AGAIN!!!! I have to stop reading about the yawns....and ICE CUBE is getting very big!!! Can't wait to hear all about the "visit" and new picture completed today. COWGIRL