Monday, May 19, 2008

Mrs Fridge Growth Chart Update

Hello Reader,

Today finds us with a new picture of Mrs Fridge, who still wishes not to have her face on the interweb, so her lovely smiley face remains hidden. Oh well.


Ice Cube continues to grow and we can see her/him move through the skin now much more often. I wonder what is going through Ice Cube's developing little brain and (ahem) body when those body parts are pushed on Mrs Fridge's tummy?

I actually missed the last visit she had to the midwife and neither of us could think why I needed to be there (especially if there are needles). When Mrs Fridge returned she told me that there was a reason I wanted to be there and that was to hear the heartbeat! Missed it! DOH! Oh well, I'll get to the next one. First time we heard it it reminded me sooooo much of the Guinness advert (the one with white horses) and then realised that that is were it came from in the first place. I will have to wet the head of Ice Cube, when he/she is born, with a Guinness.




The Anonymous Mrs Fridgeand hidden ICe Cube

No comments: