Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ice Cube Visibly Moves!

Hello Reader!

Mr Fridge has more exciting news! Ice Cube has been continuing to grow well and keep Mrs Fridge awake or distract her at work with kicking and moving but now it is so much that we can now start to see movements through her tummy skin! It is just simply the (as yet) amazing thing to see! You should be further impressed as, even though it was in my head, I managed not to mention the film ‘Alien’.

Best Man Bonk and I went to an old haunt in Edinburgh last night, The Roseburn bar, to watch some Russian Team beat Glasgow Rangers FC in the EUFA (something like that) cup final. Better team won. Shame with the little bit of trouble in town, but if you hoard 10,000+ visiting fans into an outdoor area in the sun all day, feed them booze then just before the games kicks of the big screen telly breaks! I would be frustrated and angry but still no excuse for a small minority of nut job fans who went on the rampage. Still, it’s what the London based media focused on despite the build up being more or less ignored on the National News.

Best Man Bonk was most upset, him being a closet Blue Nose and all, and I thought he was moved to tears at one point. To be fair that could have been a reaction to his betting on the game. (If Mrs Bonk is reading this then it is a joke and he did not bet on the game! He did cry though.)

Mr Fridge visited a hospital today to have a mole on the side of his neck looked at as I keep cutting it when I am shaving and it takes ages to stop bleeding and to heal. Still after a short wait, in which I read loads of my book, I was seen by a tall Doctor with no hair and a less-than-white white coat. He examined me at about 100 miles per hour then said it was fine and no need to take it off. I reminded him that it was not for any changes of colours then he informed me that the NHS would not take it off and I should go private for cosmetic surgery. Why would my GP refer me the hospital then? Hmmm. Maybe a second opinion required.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. & Mrs. Fridge!! Greetings from USA. Happy to know ice cube is doing so good...still waiting on new pics of ice cube tho....and new ones of Mrs. Fridge! Yes, a second opinion would be the route to go...b/c you just never know about those kinds of things...have a great weekend!! I hope to talk to Mr. Fridge more next week...he's been too busy lately to pay much attention to COWGIRL!!! ;)