Monday, May 12, 2008

Apologies from Mr Fridge!

Hello Reader!

Apologies for being away and not even being on holiday! Okay, I was on holiday for one day, but nonetheless Mr Fridge has no excuses: he was busy with Mrs Fridge, Property Empire and work.

Mr Fridge will cover the last few weeks over the next few posts.

So, a week ago Friday Mr Fridge was late for work as he was being a safe driver. On the road to work, Mr Fridge drove through a village and at the other side was reduced to about 2mph for a couple of miles! I know you should not use your mobile phone while driving, but I was going so slowly - I would have walked faster - I took the negligible risk of taking a picture of the cause.

The driver was between 70 and 80. You can see he has no helmet (illegal), no licence plate (illegal) and was incredibly nervous(legal). I decided not to try to overtake until he pulled off as I am sure other drivers may not have given him as much care or space in rush hour or in there selfish 4x4s or Chelsey Tractors. If you look closely you will see his tyres are not far from bald. I hope he has decided not to do that again in rush hour traffic or got himself nicked!


No comments: