Saturday, November 24, 2007

Parking Ticket Appeal

My first posted comment from a very helpful Neil Herron whose link to a site he recommended and I have included : Great info on Parking Ticket appeals which is really worth having a look through.

Thank you Neil.

Well I got my car, Lydia, back from the garage this morning. I bought her a few months ago and she had a bad passenger window wind noise and some judder in first and reverse gear. She had had a full 'blue-chip' check over and they missed that the clutch had to be changed! Hmmmm. Otherwise the service from the company has been great and the wind-noisy window is now quiet. She's lovely to drive and I never appreciated heated seats before. I must be getting older as such 'luxury's' never bothered me in the past. Still, I may be getting older, or just progressing through life, but I will still never vote conservative! Bad experience with them growing up - called the 80's and the 90's.

As a Scot I have been annoyed of late with the so called 'British' press. If you buy a London based paper or watch debate programs on TV - all channels except ITV which apparently only cares about London and circket and loves the Telegraph and also loves the Tories. Anyway, depending on what you read then us Scots get more money and everything free unlike England and Wales. It's not true but it depends on what statistics you get but the most recent I saw showed that Northern Ireland gets most, followed by London then Scotland. Hmmm. Could the Tory leaning papers, following the Tories themselves, be trying to stir up a divided UK and have Scotland leave the UK? How many people have looked through to the other side I wonder - without Scotland then Labour and Lib Dems would have significantly less MPs therefore a conservative English government looks much more likely. Power through division and manipulation. Can you imagine being governed by Cameron and - no names spring to mind . . .erm . . Boris Johnson. Oh -Oliver Letwin. So unengaged with the public! Never mind. As a Scot I was once pro-union but I have been moved towards Independence. Ireland do well, so with our natural resources and potential for renewable energies then I think we should. What does Westminster get for us apart from 2 wars and restriction of freedoms and liberty and the encouragement of a climate of fear. Perhaps a better solution would be for London to leave the UK and then let the rest of England to get on with it with us Scots and Welsh and Northern Irish too.

That was very serious of me there.

Q. My was George Michael's mouth all messy with chocolate?
A. Because he had been careless with his wispa.

No comments: