Monday, November 26, 2007

Old Man Monday

Oh God!!!! I have to remove to two huge eyebrow hairs and one of them was grey! They were thick and wiry and not like the rest of my eyebrow hairs at all. I had to use the trimmer I use to trim rogue nasal hairs. This aging thing is not quite what I expected, not that I had any great thoughts of it in my younger days. It takes longer to have injuries and cut and bruises heal and I occasionally make noises when I sit down. I have yet to find music just a noise and I think that many people think 'Girls Aloud' and 'Take That' are crap regardless of age.

You may have noticed the nasal hair trimmer's - I do need them and I do not put that down to age - more to hairs growing and I breath so they will be pushed down, like solitary trees that grow with the wind on hills and moors. Most definitely not aging.

I also got Lydia back from having some 'snagging' repaired from the garage where I got her from a few months ago. They ended up replacing the clutch and I think that may have made a difference to the transmission as it now accelerates about 40% quicker! I just wish I had not found that out accelerating out of a roundabout.

No comments: