Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mr FridgeHair back from Sabatical

Hello all my non-existent readers!

I have been lazy and neglectful but much has happened since November. Christmas came and went and that appears to have gone with a bang. Mrs Fridgehair's parents had their silver wedding anniversary in a nice posh hotel between Christmas and New Year. New Year was good and only one work call that I happily ignored. In January we moved into the property development market, just as all the 'slow down' started and we have just finished renovations.

Other news is that Mrs Fridge has an ice-cube in her freezer box! Mr Fridge is very delighted and looking forward to the big melt in September. Mrs Fridge has been in good health, other than feeling nauseous and going to bed at 9pm every night. She has also banned potatoes, fish and, this makes me sad as I had to bin my stash, soft cheese! Still, it is worth all the effort and upset and, as long as there is a bar then I shall be present at birth.

The job of telling the Fridge family and friends has begun and I thnk we have most folk, so back to the blogging for me.

So far we are at 14 weeks (approx) and so far Ice Cube jnr is a big lad/girl!

Time for me to make the tea!

Farewell until the next post for all you non-reades!

:o)

No comments: