Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mr Fridge Happy Again, then Anxious then Embarrassed.

Mrs Fridge read yesterday’s entry and despite my eating half her chocolate egg she made efforts to repair my broken self by serving up spicy potatoes wedges with the chicken and green beans (we do eat healthily) last night. She even demonstrated her love for me by eating half of them herself!

Lydia Montana (my lovely car – see November 2007) is in for a service today and I am actually waiting and half expecting a call from Mr Murieston’s garage for him to tell me that I have a hairdresser's car and tell me my car is in need of big repairs and needs “At least a thousand” pounds worth of work : what do you expect from a Hearts FC fan? If it feels like this for a car then when Mrs Fridge is giving birth then I may well have to give up ideas of waiting for her to text me of the sex of the baby while I am in the bar and actually be with her when Ice Cube is ready to enter this world!

Mr Fridge is actually a little embarrassed : last night at 8pm Mrs Fridge asked me if I was going to Karate class. I had got my days mixed up, probably due to her day off on Monday and the chip fiasco, and thought it was Monday! Oh well. Seeing as the class started at 8pm I was a bit late.

Post Script : Lydia fine and Mr Murieston did a great job despite being a Hearts fan.

No comments: