Friday, March 21, 2008

Fridge's Easter Friday Message

Happy Easter to my reader! I now have CowGirl dipping in for a read and I welcome your comment!

Mrs Fridge had a good day at a conference on something to do with her job, came home in a good mood with some fudge cake, which I thought was perhaps a first craving but turned out just to be left over cake form the office, but after eating all the cake (minus once slice for me) and then Ice Cube deciding he needed to move some of Mrs Fridge's internals, in order to keep growing and doing well (such a clever boy or girl!), Mrs Fridge felt a bit unwell and had to go to bed. Poor thing. She is doing a good job carrying my unborn!

The link below made me a laugh : me thinks he had sampled his ware before calling for assistance.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUKSYD34328620080321

Mr Fridge has been mildly concerned of the past few days. He had a haircut that removed up to two thirds of his hair and now he uses less product (gel) in it, but with less hair the gel now works and holds it in place from when it dries: if I am outside in the wind, swish my head about or any movement at all it returns to the original shape : it looks, quite frankly like I am in an 80s American soap opera! I think I need some advice from Mrs Fridge.

I include a back view of Ice Cube today.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mrs. Fridge and USA COWGIRL say grow the hair back....we love the longer hair!!! No more cuts for you, Mr. Fridge!! Happy Easter to all 3 of you ;) We'll chat it up next week.