Friday, July 11, 2008

Sad News For Mr Fridge! (Nothing serious)

Hello Reader,

The Fridges have had a busy week: As we work away Mrs Fridge starts to look towards the start of her maternity leave and we have been out looking for a nice house to live in! It's a tough job going round and looking at other peoples' houses but we are narrowing the field down and hope to make a a decision soon. We shall see what happens.

Anyway, the sad news is that Mr Fridge has found that his Xbox 360 has the red lights of death! Yes - his Xbox 360 is broken! I registered for online help but they are shut at 11:30 at night. What am I do to when Mrs Fridge has gone to bed!!?!?!?!? Poor Mr Fridge. I will try again tomorrow.

Anyway, last week I meant to say that I heard something that still makes me smile. Mrs Fridge said, "I'm sorry. You're right." Soon after I came round and picked myself up from the floor I realised that the pregnancy is having a clearly huge hormonal impact on poor Mrs Fridge. Once Ice Berg melts out of her then I am sure normal (new) service will be resumed.

No comments: