Monday, July 21, 2008

Mr Fridge Update

Hello Reader!

Mr Fridge has had a busy week and a few days! He also got a furious Irish row from Mrs Darcy for no updates on the time she was off at a wedding and a London 4 day party! I am duly chastised and now provide an update as to the last week or two!

Well, here is Mrs Fridge. As you can see there is considerable growth in Ice Burg and I am considering an upgrade to an Ice Shelf. In fact I just have. Here is Mrs Fridge and Ice Shelf.


Well it has been a really busy few week and a bit, out side of work, we have sold our residence, decided to take the Property Empire of the market and rent it out AND we have all but bought a new Fridge Manor, out of Edinburgh and right on the edge of central belt civilisation! We have a few legal things to wrap up and then we are ready - with a move to Property Empire for 3 weeks before we move to Fridge Manor. A busy few months are ahead and I still have to organise the Extranganavaza 2008 yet (a select Edinburgh Fringe Festival Night Out).

Anyways - we had an Ikea trip at the weekend and Mrs Fridge was a little bit stressed and, bless her, dare I say hormonal? I had just returned from hunting and gathering from an early Saturday rise and was enjoying the funny man on the trampoline on children's BBC but we had to leave instantly to get to Ikea. I have no idea if he ever made it off the trampoline or not. (I may get into trouble if she reads this now) It was almost as if all her periods from the last seven months had caught up and then presented themselves in one big stress. Poor thing.

Just before I sign off I saw the trailer for the new X-Files film and nearly laughed my sock off! Billy Connelly as a psychic preacher! Sorry Billy - you had better do some good acting for 5.5 million Scots to see your film character and not the funny man that makes us laugh so much. What a tough and happy reputation and legacy that is. To be fair, I don't think most of the global box office take will come from Scotland anyway.

Here is the link : http://www.xfiles.com/ (Press play to watch on web site)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you took my warning seriously.

Mrs AngryIrishPerson.