Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Grumpy Mr Fridge

Hello Again Reader,

Mr Fridge had a grumpy lunch time. He had to nip out to buy a picture frame, which he did not get due to no shops having them, that he visited in the newly expanded Livingston Shopping centre, The Elements (http://www.theelementslivingston.co.uk/). It looks nice from the outside but when I walked in I was presented with the below vista :


Now it is the 4th of November, we have just had Halloween and yet to have bonfire night, but everything is made up for Christmas! Bit early? Devalues that special Christmas feeling you get, erm, around Christmas? What a poor show and poor parents! Mr Fridge is going to compose a letter and send to the management. I will appraise you of any reply.

Baa humbug until December.

My next posting will be more 'Too Early For Christmas', no doubt and a possible offensive rant against a certain member of the royal family. Well, I wrote it last week but is outside of my normal postings, but it is my blog and my thoughts. Forward apologies if it offends.

In response to Poirot, If my nose got any bigger I would need a nose-wheelbarrow for it. (God my car repairs are going to cost me sooo much! Oh well, next weekend may see St Mirren go above Hearts inthe SPL . . or not.)

Time for tea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW...that is beautiful at that mall! Love it....and bahhumbug to you bucko!! As soon as Halloween is done, Christmas goes up at our house because there's soo much, outside and inside. All you men have to do anyways, is show up at the dinner table SO HUSH YO MOUTH if we wanna start the decorations early - POOHEY!! USA COWGIRL - kisses to Liam!